Raina's new room, christmas vacation, and graduation day (according to Raina)

Mommy and Sammy built my new room. They put a lot of toys in my new closet, and put my clothes in there too. They put them in there, because I like my new room that they built. We painted the walls in the new room. And we taped it (painters tape). We painted because I wanted my new room to be purple. And my covers are pink and orange. Because I like my Daddy to read me stories while I'm sleeping. Sammy, Mommy, and Raina painted the room, and Daddy took pictures. When we were done, we took the tape off. I like Sparrowwood Drive, because it is our road.

When I was at Papa Bill's and Mama Joe's house sleeping in Stephanies room, I heard sounds. I thought it was Mama Joe but it wasn't. I don't know what it was. I woke up. I went to Mommy and Daddy's bedroom at Mama Joe and Papa Bills house. I thought it was six o'clock. I like baby Atticus. He makes a lot of sounds a lot.

I visited my cousins. I like Noah, Hannah, and Gabrielle. I like playing with them. I like playing hide and go seek. I like jumping on the trampoline with my cousins. My uncle Josh tried to catch them. He was on the trampoline on the black part.

Today we went to the hospital. They talked about babies. I brought home a backpack and a piece of paper. The paper said "Raina has completed the Super Sibling Class and is now qualified to be a Super Big Sister".

Comments

Emelye said…
I agree, baby Atticus sure is noisy. He gurgles when he eats, and cries when he wants something. He's such a good baby!

Also, I think it's funny that Raina totally busted her dad for playing around with his camera while everybody else worked hard on painting her room.
KSW said…
Emily, you have no idea. Painting the room was by far the easier job, and both Sam and I thought Eric was insane to volunteer for it. He realized the error of his decision rather quickly!

Popular Posts