Her Poopyness: Queen PoopsALot

Hopefully, I am not violating some kind of blog restriction here, talking about fecal matter. But, Lola has pooped a ton in the past day. Her Poopyness reigns with 7 non-diarrhea related pooping incidents in the past 36 hours. And these were not minor incidents either. Fortunately, none overflowed (thank you cloth diapers), but Lola got to try out a different bath tub than normal after she befowled her usual one. All in all, there's not much to complain about (even though I am a sucker and change all diapers in the house). Lola has finally gotten well after about 3 weeks of being sick on and off. And with frequent freshly empty bowels, she was quite the joy this weekend.

As a side note I definitely had to check my spelling on a word here, noting to myself "oh that's how you spell diarrhea". It occurs to me that my never having cleared that up before now is probably a positive sign. Also, it seemed a little ironic since plenty of past campaigns taught us how to spell relief, but none taught us how to spell diarrhea. This would have been a much more informative.

Comments

Popular Posts