Raina's Stories

One day I was downstairs playing with my dollhouse. I had a new place for it. I liked it there until Lola went in. And then I said "No, Lola!"

One time I was at school and I asked Ms. Neary if she wanted to know how to make eggplant parmesan. And she said she did not know how to make it. I told her that I would ask my mommy if she can write it down on a piece of paper.

One time I was in P.E. and I roller skated. I roller skated off of the carpet on to the wood and my teachers roller skated too. It was new so I was a little scared but it was okay. If I fell down, I could get back up again! I fell down a lot. It was lots of fun.

One time I was playing hide-and-go-seek with Mommy and Lola. I found a hiding spot under the couch, and a place in the closet that Mommy had, and in the bathtub, and in the pantry. Well, Mommy and Lola thought I was downstairs but I was in the pantry! And they looked for me for a long time, and then they found me. I went under Daddy's pillow, pretended I was a turtle. Daddy doesn't like to have his head on a pillow, so he doesn't really use it.

Comments

Popular Posts