Raina Responses

In computer class, Raina responds to an "I verb" prompt, writes a sentence, and computer illustrates her mini-story.  Some of them have been particularly adorable.  For instance,

I like Lola.  (my personal favorite, it made me cry)
I can help my mom cook.
I wonder when I can do magic.
I pretend to be a dog.

The illustrations are a lot of blue-eyed or green-eyed stick figures wearing triangular shaped dresses, all smiling and often holding hands. 

"I pretend to be a dog" is particularly cute, because 2 year-old Raina pretended to be a dog all the time.  We called her Raina Dog, she had her own collar, and she loved to play fetch with a few chew toys.  We hadn't seen Raina Dog in a long time, but since that posting Raina Dog has reemerged and SHE LIKES TO CLEAN THE HOUSE!  Raina Dog is very obedient and is great to have around. 

Comments

Popular Posts