Raina's Favorites

Raina has been selected "Child of the Week," which has a variety of perks. This time, she gets to bring in her favorite toy, snack, book, and CD. Everything she chose was a surprise (I either don't know my child well or she's incredibly fickle).

I expected the favorite toy to be Momma Cow, because, well, it is. But maybe Momma Cow is so special she exceeds "toy" status. Who knows? Instead she chose another cow, who has the power of forward motion and sounds. He literally and loudly moos in response to certain stimuli -- a cute but obnoxious feature.

I anticipated her favorite snack to be cheese, but she selected Wheat Thins. Fine. And I admit, I didn't know what she'd choose for a favorite book, but she just picked one we had read that morning. Easy enough.

The favorite CD was the sweetest. I expected it to be They Might Be Giants, especially since we had just finished listening to them. But, again, she surprised me and chose "Daddy's band." Like I said, very sweet.

Comments

Popular Posts