Sick Lola and The Greatest Moment Ever

Lola woke up with a 102 fever this morning and was a complete slug all day. (I got to stay home with her). She woke up oddly early (4:30 am) and was ravenously thirsty. And then she just sat in my lap for the next hour blankly staring. She didn't eat much or at least wasn't willing to feed her self. I shoveled some food in her and then she kind of walked around vaguely content for a while. After fussing while walking in a circle some, she sat down on the floor and started to fall asleep while seated. So I plopped her in her bed and worked from home. . . 3 hours later I decided it was time to check on her. Plus I was tired and was hoping to have sleep with the baby time. So I took her downstairs and slept for another hour with her. She then alternated sleeping with being awake for 45 minutes for the rest of the day. My theory is that her vaccines she got at her 1 year check up are getting her a bit, so hopefully she will be through this tomorrow.

Now for "The Greatest Moment Ever". Lola was sitting in my lap this morning when Raina woke up and came into the room. Raina asked what was wrong with Lola, and I told her that Lola was not feeling well. So Raina asked Lola if she wanted a hug . . . . and Lola immediately responded by sitting up and spreading her arms wide. Lola understanding an offer for a hug and my two children hugging == The Greatest Moment Ever!!

Comments

Popular Posts